Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A Joke?

I guess everyone has heard the latest Kerry flap. I cant say it was a gaff because his words seemed very measured and paced, not a stumble.
But nothing beats the explanation. He botched a joke about George Bush? I mean, no way can what he said be taken as a botched Bush joke. He was clearly saying only stupid kids go into the military, the rest going on to college. What a total and complete moron. I mean does this guy know any military people? He went to Vietnam, yes, but that was really more of an 8-month photo op where he scammed some medals. Kerry has simply got to be the most politically tone deaf man in the world. Thanks John, from the right side of the aisle. I think you single handedly focused people a little more on issues rather than the Foley emails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home