Sunday, May 14, 2006

Howard Dean? On The 700 Club?

Did I just wake up in a parallel universe? Last time I checked all the polls said Bush was in the tank and the Democrats were going to take the congress. If that’s true, what the hell is Howard Dean doing on the 700 Club? Isn’t showing even a picture of Pat Roberston to a democrat pretty much like spraying Linda Blair with holy water? I mean, if you’re sitting pretty, you don’t offend your base by appearing with Pat Robertson to try and sway a few Evangelicals.
Here’s the kicker though. Dean insisted on the program that his stance and that of his party is marriage is solely between a man and a woman. Hoooo boy, can you imagine the fireworks back home over that one? There’s really not a lot I can add to this one. I mean its so nutty it really speaks for itself. To read about it,
click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home